If I wake up feeling like shit and its obvious, I shouldn’t be yelled at for something I can’t control.
“i’m so depressed,” posted the caucasian heterosexual cisgender teenage girl on her blog
“I’m so depressed” posted the person who is clinically depressed and who cannot help their depression despite their privilege because depression does not exclusively affect certain groups.
People of any race, sexual orientation, gender or age can have mental illness. This is just proof of how offensive “white girl” jokes can be.
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
it is actually really sweet when someone stays up late to talk to you
What if they fall asleep by accident though?
then you love it even more because they stayed up even though they were dead tired just to talk to you ya doof
Reblog if your parents have ever:
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!